Monday, June 15, 2009

Stars Aligning

Next week I will be on the road for work. First stop is Hartford for work training. Not looking forward to 8 hours a day of class time about insurance, but there is an added benefit. Since I'll be on the East Coast and had plans to spend the weekend in NYC, I got my boss to approve of me working from NYC after my class is over and now, instead of having to pay for my trip to NYC, work is footing the bill.

Add on to that the following:
-Kee Won got me a free ticket to the Sneaker Pimps show featuring Big Boi, Cam'ron, Clipse, The Cool Kids, Wale and DJ Clark Kent; Kee Won's working the concert
-Kee Won's job is footing the bill for his hotel and I'm crashing there
-Arnaub and Wen are coming in from Boston for the weekend for the concert; Korey and Margo are also coming to the concert
-Anna is coming back from Mexico for 3 days and it happens to be when I'm in NYC!
-Karen is coming back from DC for Maria's bday party!
-Phil is back in town for the summer and is having his housewarming when I'm back
-School ends for Dani that week so I know she'll be down for getting drunky

The only thing that would make this trip better is if the weather holds out.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home